Who we are
Experts Association „PRO MEDIU” is a public association, established in 2020 by a team of experts in the field of environmental pollution prevention, waste and chemicals management, climate change, agriculture, sustainable development and water and wastewater management in the Republic of Moldova.
- contributing to the improvement of the quality of the environment, by promoting and supporting the principles of good governance, according to the international environmental treaties.
- contributing to the promotion and support of a vision of sustainable and equitable development of society, based on respect for fundamental human rights, the application of innovations, in order to combat global pollution and the effects of climate change.
- supporting the activity and civic involvement in the development of the field of environmental protection to ensure a healthy living environment and access to environmental infrastructure services.
- promoting the development and application of information resources to facilitate the collection of environmental data and ensure the access of civil society, business and public authorities to environmental information.
- Inițierea procedurii de Evaluare a Impactului asupra Mediului pentru activitatea planificată „Co-incinerarea deșeurilor nepericuloase în cuptorul de ciment al uzinei „Lafarge Ciment Moldova” SA”
- Invitație la seminarul de instruire cu privire la raportarea în RETP – 1 decembrie, 2023
- Building capacities for establishment of Deposit Return System
- Vizită de studiu în România pentru un schimb de experiență cu Sistemul de Colectare a Ambalajelor de Pesticide al Asociației Industriei de Protecție a Plantelor din Romania (AIPROM)
- Training programme for environment authorities and business community under EPR for packaging waste on data evidence and reporting